Thursday, November 24, 2011

How could I get my Razor Pocket Mod to run on a electric generator and what kind?

I recently purchased a Razor Pocket Mod and want to ride longer and maybe travel some where. I was thinking I could use a electric generator. I don't know if that would work or what type of generator.|||Unfortunately, it takes much more energy to generate the electric power to run your razor than a generator can produce while riding on it. I would suggest investing in larger/longer lasting batteries, or replace your existing motor with a gas power one.|||Yeah, I agree with Geoff. This Razor is not for long ride. This Razor Pocket Mod is suitable for kids or children who wants to learn how to drive a motorcycle or scooter. If you need more information about razor pocket mod, you can visit this website http://www.razorpocketmod.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment