Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can you get rid of razor burn from the bikini area?

How can you get rid of razor burn from bikini area? I always seem to get irritated down there.|||There is a great product called Bikini Zone that I get at Wal-Mart or the drug store and they sell it in the Shaving Cream/Nair area. They have a shave gel also made by Bikini Zone that is really super moisturizing and slippery that keeps you from getting the razor bumps and burn. The Bikini Zone gel and cream numb the area a little and help the irritation go away fast. They're not expensive at all and they work really well for sensitive skin!


Make sure you're waiting for the hair in the area to be totally soaked with water to soften it, and use something really moisturizing not just soap when you shave and that will help you prevent getting it at all. Hope it helps! Good Luck!!|||I have had the same problem for years (my mother is German) I have found the best thing in the world for me is the Mary Kay satin hands. You can use it on the body too it softens and exfoliates and is great for shaving. It also slows down hair growth which is a plus. use a body lotion no hand lotion

Report Abuse


|||use original shaving sticks|||I don't know about getting rid of it, but to prevent it, I have heard that AVEENO shaving gel works well. Make sure the area is very very warm and wet to open the pores to get a closer shave. Shave in the direction the hair grows.|||You can try hydrocortizone or desitine (for a babies diaper rash)|||Don't use a razor, I am looking to lasers so I do not have scaring from ingrown hairs. I find wearing no underware and trimming with scissors or bleaching the hair works best. I had no sucess-shaving the hair in opposite direction, waxing, special creams, gels, lotions, deoderant, powder, alcohol.|||Shave in the shower with a new razor. The bumps are caused by ingrown hairs, so maybe try to use an exfolient first. Also, use shaving cream...


http://magazines.ivillage.com/marieclair鈥?/a>|||I have the same problem. I use tube after tube after tube of Bikini Zone. That stuff works pretty well. I've also put zit cream or hydrocortizone cream there when I've run out of the other stuff. The best, but most painful, thing I've done is use an epilator. That works best if you have prescription painkillers to take an hour before. But I don't recommend downing pills!


I'm dying to try out laser hair removal. Its just so expensive...|||I know what you mean! Waxing works, but it is so very painful. Sorry. Or you can try tend skin lotion to get rid of the bumps. I like LUSH's dream cream myself.|||I know it sounds crazy, but if u use Dove deodorant in that area it leaves it smooth and for whatever reason u don't get bumps...it also works for heat bumps on y our butt,,,,,,,,NO LIE!|||Let me massage it with fine oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment