Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best razor for shaving armpits?

Now that warmer weather is coming, I have some sleeveless tops to wear and want to have smooth armpit skin. I've noticed though that daily shaving with my usual triple-blade Venus razor really irritates the armpit skin. It gets kind of red sometimes and very irritated even though I am very careful shaving and use lots of soap so the razor won't stick.


Any thoughts on the best razor for armpits or is there a shaving cream that makes it easier?|||The best way to get a smooth shave is to use glycerin soap - lather it on under armpits or any areas that need tending to and let sit for 3 minutes, then let that razor glide through! Works every time and soap shouldn't irritate your skin in the process.|||You could try a 4-blade razor to get it a little smoother, and perhaps with a little less irritation. To prevent my armpits from getting irritated, I use a little conditioner instead of soap or shaving cream. I've found that it works for me. You could give it a try yourself.|||gillette sensor rocks! And use hair conditioner as shaving cream %26amp; dont completely cheap out on the conditioner.It doesnt have 2 be expensive conditioner just dont try it with dollar tree crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment