Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's the best razor for girls to shave their arms and legs?

And since I've never shaved before (I'm going to buy my first razor soon), when people say you have to change your blade or whatever, does that mean you buy a whole new razor again?|||there are razors that have retractable blades and you just buy a pack of like 4 new blades, but it does get expensive because u have to buy the razor and then keep have to buy more blades . i usually just buy a back of razors at the dollar store and i usually get 3 or 4 bladed ones.|||I hope you mean your arm pits and not your actual arm, I tried shaving my arms when I was a kid b/c everybody else did, big mistake. It just grows back tougher and darker.





But anyways I have tried many different razors over the past 10 years and so far, I have only found 4 that I really like.


Gillette SensorExcel for women (about $2 per replacement blade)


Gillette Fusion for men (about $3 per replacement blade)


Gillette Mach 3 for men (about $2 per replacemnt blade)


The other is a disposable Schick razor for men. I am not sure of the name, it is black with a teal grip. (about $1.50 per razor)


Disposable razors you throw away. Reusable razors you just throw the blade away, not the whole razor, and replace it. All good razors cost money. If you find something really cheap, chances are it sucks. The more expensive razors usually last longer or do a better job. Good Luck!


Oh, and don't buy that Pure Silk shave gel, I would rather just use soap. If you are going to buy shave gel, get Skintimate|||The Gillette,Venus Vibrance razor,you just change the blades,and use Satin Care shave gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment