Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does a mens electric razor work for a womans shave?

I am a woman currently looking for a new electric razor, but the mens razors seem like they are a much higher quality than the womans. I was wondering to any woman use a mens electric razor and it works? If not is there a razor that could be recommended?|||How thick is your beard?|||Philips Norelco HP6350 Moi for Me Women's Electric Shaver (about $25.00)


-Wet and Dry: use in and out of the shower, with or without shaving cream


-Pivoting head follows curves and contours of your body even in the hard to shave areas


-Hypo-allergenic shaving foil with 2 built-in trimmers helps to prevent skin irritation and rashes


-Jojoba glider improves skin comfort by reducing friction


-It leaves your legs feel smooth. ( I used to use a mans electric shaver and this does the job!!)





Them work best! If not use Venus razors, they do the job!|||Yes, they would likely work better. The reason is the razor is meant for mens hair and they have it very thick. I will say though some woman do have even thicker hair then men so it does depend. But the mens razor will probably give you better results. I think womans razor thing is a marketing ploi.|||yea, but the razors designed for women have some affect with keeping ur hair soft, but this isnt a large factor, .. try my razor, braun makes great razors|||I think they actually work better.|||Women say they work better, but then again that is just their opinion.|||the blades are sharper ;)|||I don't see why not they both cut hair .

No comments:

Post a Comment