Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is a great way to wax your pubic area, and not get razor bumps?

It's very annoying to shave it, and I always get razor bumps. I want to try waxing, so I need tips, or I need to know how to do it at home, because I will not go to get it done. I need tips on how to wax without getting razor bumps. Or shave without razor bumps! I need suggestions on shaving or waxing without getting razor bumps.|||if you shave too often then yes you will get razor bumps. they have things like nair for bikini areas, but those never seem to work, they leave more rashes and bumps then smooth. I would say try different waxes on certain areas and see the way your skin reacts to different formulas. or u can try and get an epilator, its a machine that pulls out the hair like a thousaund tweezers, but looks like an electrical shaver. they can be pretty expensive tho, mine cost me about 80|||Waxing is so much effort compared to shaving and I hardly get the time to do it anymore, but its so much nicer afterwards. II use ready wax strips and cut them in small cut strips and wax the hair off bit by bit. Don't try to wax loads off in one go because its painful and doesn't work as well. It will end up leaving hairs behind. Its quite painful to begin with if you haven't done it before, but I got used to the pain after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment