Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do you clear up razor bumps near the bikini line?

I shaved my bikini line and now I have razor bumps how do I get rid of them?|||Do NOT shave against the grain of your hair! That is going to give you way more problems. To help clear them up, use a warm compress on them whenever you can. That will keep the pores and hair follicles open so the hairs don't get trapped under your skin and cause ingrowns. In my opinion, waxing is way better than shaving for the bikini area. I always got HORRIBLE razor bumps and ingrowns when I used to shave. The hair in that area is more coarse than other parts of your body, and when you shave you cut it off in the middle, so when it grows back in, it can be harder for it to get through the skin like it is supposed to. When you wax, it pulls the entire hair out by the root, and when it grows back in, it grows in from the more tapered end first, and helps it get through. If you can afford waxing, I recommend it, and I think most women would.|||Take a few cotton balls with milk on them and dab it on the irritated area


it works really well to help soothe the irritated area.|||You have to start shaving against the grain of your hair. To get rid of the razor bumps start using a product called Barc. Works miracles and great for Brown skin tones.





http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand鈥?/a>|||after you shave use witch hazel right away , and make sure you use new razor,|||I have been struggling with this problem plus ingrown hairs and as I continued to shave it only got worse.I recently bought a product called Bump Solutions Spa Edition and I have only been using it for a few days and I see a difference already.I would suggest buying this because it actually works...Good Luck|||nice

No comments:

Post a Comment