Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best type of razor to buy for sensitive skin with acne and eliminates razor burn?

I am sick of getting razor burn. I have really sensitive skin and the next day after i shave it is all rashy looking and it is unattractive. my acne is on my face and sometimes they get cut up but my neck is where the razor burn is. right now i use throw away razors. and i was just wondering if there is a razor i can buy that wont let me get razor burn.|||Hi Pickwick...!


For the best type razor try this Braun Pulsonic Shaver


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>|||an electric shaver is ok but need to choose carefully.





the best is a pair of hair clippers without the plastic sizer fitted (like the ones for cutting hair at the barbers)


I find this to be perfect if you don't mind starting the day with a fairly strong five o'clock shadow works best on dry hair after a good face scrub or after a shower and towel dry. Will barely touch the skin if you do it right!|||Used gilette electric razor but it could cost you an arm.|||buy an electric shaver!





...or..shave less often

No comments:

Post a Comment