Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I get rid of razor burn in the bikini area?

I have never been able to wear a swimsuit b/c I get razor burn everytime I shave. Its really embarassing. I have tried bikini zone and it doesn't work for me, I have tried to relaz in HOT water for 10 mintues doesn't work, I shave at night and not in the morning doesn't work. I don't know what to do. I would love to be able to wear a swimsuit and not be embarassed by wearing shorts over them like I do every summer.|||you should try waxing....go to a professional to avoid any embarrassing mistakes...also try witch hazel on the razor burns for now....make sure you also you soften the skin in hot shower or bath first and use a good shaving cream and a new razor...try a calming composition you can get from aveda|||put deoderent o your bikini area after you shave.that is what strippers do,because they shave every day.it really works.it gets rid of the bumps you have ,and prevents new ones. i would use dove because it has a moisturizer|||i use a roll on it works ok|||I know how you feel...bikini zone didn't work for me either. I used to have the same problem and fixed it right up with this 2 step method. Everytime you shower use a glycolic or salycilic facial scrub on your bikini area. The reason for the shave bumps is lack of exfoliation and also bacteria in the hair folicle. The other step is to use tea tree oil to kill the bacteria. You can find tea tree oil at Trader Joe's or any health food store. Good luck!|||Instead of shaving have a hot wax done. No more razor burns. Hope this helped.|||I have never waxed the bikini area, but others have said that it can be less painful than razor burn. I personally use soap and warm water while in the shower and afterwards use Curel hand/body moisturizer, original formula (Not unscented as it doesn't have a pleasant odor :) It really calms my skin.|||Try using Tend Skin. Make sure you use it on dry skin, though. It stops the itching immediatly, and the razor bumps are gone in about 12 hrs. (or at least that's what happened for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment