Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get rid of razor burn on my under arm?

I have really bad razor burn on my under arm and i always use a good razor a shaving cream. I live in florida and it's really hot so having razor burn isn't good. I need a really fast soultion! PLEASE!|||witch hazel works wonders on razor burn! it's pretty cheap too. it works for me on legs and my bikini line. just put some on a cotton ball or w/e you have handy, and apply to wherever the razor burn it. it works right after you shave, so well%26lt;3|||You should always use a fragrance free deodorant, it helps prevents razor burn, works in other areas too if you know what I mean. Be sure to keep it really clean until it heals.|||moisturize a lot. and try icing it :)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment