Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is a good shaving cream and razor to use on your vaginal area?

I need to get a good razor and good cream to use that would leave a nice smooth finish and no razor bumps|||I use Bic soleil triple blade for women....


I think any women's razor will do though.. but as far for the shaving cream just try different ones...


you can also use liquid soap to shave with.|||I have the answer that will amaze you my friend. Because I have always had such sensitive skin and finally I found a product they make one for men and one for women its called bee royal shaving cream it is AMAZING for the private areas because it prevents razor rash and hair bumps even if you use a cheap a razor your skin will be smooth and so soft.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





You don't need water you apply it it goes on like a moisturizer then shave only rinse the razor then when your done rub the residual product in the area because it doubles as a mositurizer. That area will be so soft and smooth you can't even imagine how happy you will be.|||dont use a really cheap razor. yuck tried it. omg never do that again but if you want the least irritation, spend your money well, get a really popular wemons razor or a mens razer works the best. and use thick shaving cream, non fragrance or anything bc it might cause a yeast infection.|||gillette sensor shaving cream and a 2 bladed razor, more then 2 blades isn't good it could cause razor bumps.|||I used Veet hair removal cream!! I don't like shaving, it tends to be too prickly..


You can try waxing it!! I know it hurts but I think you can use a numbing spray to ease the pain.|||Just get follicle treatment.


It's very expensive, however

No comments:

Post a Comment